Starting January 12, 2018, guests staying in eligible rooms at select Walt Disney World Resort hotels will be able to purchase a new theme park bonus that includes additional FastPass+ benefits and preferred viewing opportunities for nighttime spectaculars.
At a cost of $50 plus tax per guest per day, guests staying in eligible rooms who have purchased a 3 day or longer theme park ticket or are annual pass holders can purchase a theme park add-on to receive the following:
Three additional FastPass+ selections per day. FastPass+ attractions and entertainment experiences, the number of selections you can make and available arrival windows are limited. Guests with a valid Park Hopper option on their tickets will also have the opportunity to reserve these three additional FastPass+ selections in more than one theme park.
The booking window for these FastPass+ selections is increased to 90 days in advance, instead of the standard 60 days currently in place for all resort guests. Also they come with the ability to book them at multiple top-tier attractions. Guests may not repeat the same FastPass+ attraction during a single day.
A Preferred viewing location for nighttime spectaculars, one per day, including Happily Ever After at Magic Kingdom Park, Illuminations: Reflections of Earth at Epcot, Fantasmic! at Disney’s Hollywood Studios and Rivers of Light at Disney’s Animal Kingdom Theme Park. Advanced reservations are required and availability of each nighttime spectacular preferred viewing location is limited.
For each participating Guest, there is a minimum three-day ticket purchase requirement.
This new program perk is available for purchase by Guests with reservations at the following locations and room types:
- Copper Creek Villas & Cabins at Disney’s Wilderness Lodge – Cabins
- Disney’s Animal Kingdom Lodge – Club Level
- Disney’s BoardWalk Inn – Club Level
- Disney’s Contemporary Resort – Club Level
- Disney’s Grand Floridian Resort & Spa – Club Level
- Disney’s Polynesian Village Resort – Club Level
- Disney’s Polynesian Village Villas & Bungalows – Bungalows
- Disney’s Wilderness Lodge – Club Level
- Disney’s Yacht Club Resort – Club Level
- Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin Hotels – Presidential Suites, Governor Suites,
- Parlor Suites, Premium Alcove Rooms
SO, with all this information, what do you think? Is this something you are looking forward to, could care less, or think it should be done away with? Do you think it will effect the availability of Fastpass+ attractions for the average Disney-goer?
Comment below with your thoughts on this new program being offered to Club Level guests.